Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Im a comin' home


For those of you who have been asking me whether or not I actually study while Im here, no worries because that is what I have been doing this past week.  I had my first final exam on Thursday and it went well.  My last exam is on the 15th; afterward will be a collection of my celebrating the national holiday, kayaking, travelling to southern Norway to stay with a friend on his farm in Telmark, then another friend in Sogndal and then visit the city of Bergen.  May 29 will be my last day in Europe as I fly back to Canada but not home.  I will go to Montreal to visit my family there for a few days then I head back to Edmonton June 5th.  I am so not ready for this to be over but I am looking forward to the new chapter in my life  :)

1 comment:

  1. You have to come and visit PG! Just not this summer because neither Carley or I will be in town!

    ReplyDelete